Overall score: 7.8/10 Good
Mechanic's note :
- Slight scratches and rubbing marks on the rear derailleur.
- Small paint chip on the seatstay side without transmission near the rear wheel axle.
- Superficial rubbing marks on the fork side without transmission near the front wheel axle.
- Traces of friction on the right and left caps.
- Traces of wear on the saddle.
- Traces of rubbing on the crossing axes.
- Shimano Dura-Ace group.
- Wheels Mavic Cosmic tubular.
- Cassette Shimano 105 new.
- New KMC chain.
- New BBB Roadforce II stem.
- New handlebar tape.
Our experts inspect each bike and rate its components on a scale of 1 to 10. The overall score is the average of the scores for each of these components and is used to determine the overall wear of a bike. We do not sell anything with a score below 7. In addition to the scores, look closely at the detailed pictures of the bike that show wear and damage.
Each Certified Pre-Owned bike we sell is serviced, inspected and evaluated. Wear items (such as chains, brake pads and tires) are replaced if they have less than 50% life. Your standards are high, so are ours.