Overall score: 9.8/10 Excellent
Mechanic's note :
- Very light scratches on the rear derailleur, the crank on the non-drive side and the rear of the seat tube.
- Shimano Dura-Ace groupset (new value: 2000€)).
- Wheels new front and rear Vision Team 35 Comp SL.
- Tires front and rear Continental Grand Prix 5000 new.
- Cassette New Shimano Ultegra R8000.
- Although not very visible on the pictures, the bike has colored writings red on the top of the top tube and down tube, the front of the seat tube and the back of the seat post.
Our experts inspect each bike and rate its components on a scale of 1 to 10. The overall score is the average of the scores for each of these components and is used to determine the overall wear of a bike. We do not sell anything with a score below 7. In addition to the scores, look closely at the detailed pictures of the bike that show wear and damage.
Every used bike Certified Pre-Owned we sell is serviced, inspected and evaluated. Wear items (such as chains, brake pads and tires) are replaced if they have less than 50% life. Your standards are high, so are ours.